Corporate Member Opportunities
Corporate Members represent companies ranging from the athletic footwear business to the pharmaceutical industry. Funds received through this program enable CPMA to enhance services to its members while also providing public information and education to the general population on podiatry. This program allows corporations to learn the activities of CPMA and work with the podiatric medical profession. Participants receive quarterly invitations to our Corporate Advisory Council meetings to discuss issues, concerns and industry trends with other corporate advisors and the CPMA leadership. CAC members are featured as supporters of the Association and the industry
Corporate Member Benefits
Each Corporate Member receives the following
- Company name featured on the CPMA Web site with placement in our Virtual Exhibit Center - this allows the exhibitor to display their products on-line and viewers can visit the VEC anytime they please as the VEC is available 24/7, all year round.
- Direct links to company Web site and Main Contact's e-mail address. A listing of the contact's mailing address and telephone number.
- Invitation to reception during annual symposium meeting
- Annual certificate of appreciation designating level of support
- Invitations to the Corporate Advisory Council meetings.
- First notice of events happening within CPMA
- Opportunities to participate recognition activities and exhibitor opportunities before any other corporations