APMA Comments on HHS’ Draft Proposed Strategic Plan 2018–22
Monday, October 30, 2017
"APMA submitted a comment letter last week on Wednesday, October 25, in response to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) request for information on its proposed Draft Strategic Plan 2018–22. APMA focused its comments on a number of issues, including:
- the need to increase and ensure access to foot and ankle specialists;
- the importance of including DPMs in workforce development programs;
- efforts to ensure that people are sufficiently informed to make healthier choices;
- efforts to promote increased health-care access and reduction of health disparities;
- the need to support early detection and interventions for chronic conditions; and
- requirements for EHR interoperability.
Read the letter in full with all of APMA’s other previously submitted comments on the APMA Comment Letters page. For more information on APMA’s federal advocacy efforts, visit the APMA Federal Advocacy page. Contact the Health Policy and Practice department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions."
-APMA Online News Archive